In an effort to battle the intense market competition, urge for customer delight and the need to build competencies that stand out from the competition, P&C insurance companies are not only enhancing the breadth and depth of offerings, but are also provisioning greater services for winning loyalty and trust from agents and insured. They are focused on better servicing the existing customers by improving response times, enriching the exchange of information and augmenting service portals with greater flexibility, features and power.
All of these efforts require that P&C insurance companies do a better job of sharing information across business units with supporting application suits that traditionally operate solitarily.
Agents being an integral sales force and operating in multiple states, P&C insurance firms have to provide a one stop solution to conduct business with them. With growing needs for enthusing the customer and making the insured’s experience a delight, such one stop solutions are sought out in insurance industry.
By considering these issues i3 Software developed a technologically advanced, flexible and elegant solution, MyPortal®.
MyPortal® provides the integrated user environment that agents need to perform effectively. With an integrated environment customized by user role, insurance companies can help to improve agents’ productivity—thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, increasing business responsiveness and driving new revenue opportunities.
MyPortal® also provides access to the insured’s specific requirements for inquiry and one stop self service portal for all needs by integrating multiple heterogeneous systems into one platform.
Secured single sign on framework
Ideal Insurance carrier has many web applications supporting different operations of their business. Access to each of the applications has to be in conjunction to the roles of users logging in. With MyPortal you can control this effectively and also resolve the challenge of user constantly logging on and off different systems and maintaining multiple credentials. MyPortal provides a unique powerful dashboard that allows access to all applications using single signon based on set permissions and roles.
- To accelerate underwriting cycles by giving underwriting agents and brokers a tool to process data in real time based on business rules.
- To improve customer service by giving real-time response to the status of quotes, policies, billing and claims information.
- To enhance risk visibility, accuracy and consistency in underwriting decisions.
- To capture and archive key information/statistics from the submission module and compile information on usage of the application and underwriting decisions.
- To give instant access to information for management review, analysis and audit.
- To reduce turnaround time and improve underwriting quality.
Seamless compatibility with COTS and core system
i3’s Expertise in developing custom interfaces/PIMS (product interface modules) for multiple industry leading applications and COTS (commercial off the shelf) products enhances the MyPortal capability to seamlessly communicate with disparate and core systems in an effective manner. Each processes that drives and necessitates policy holder, agencies, produces and third party administrator (TPA) services will be provisioned by the simple implementation of i3 interface adaptors (IIA) for heterogeneous applications thereby making them available via a single MyPortal platform.
Provides multiple transactional capabilities
It enhances the speed and accuracy by providing instant access to multiple transactions like quote, reports, billing enquiry, claims enquiry, commission statements, training material etc.
Instant statistics related to Application usage and business metrics will provide you an edge to keep a tab on your business real-time. Business metrics like new policies submitted, new Business written etc besides Application usage metrics like log-in statistics, applications used, user credentials etc.
- Web-based and 24/7 accessibility translates to improved business responsiveness
- Single sign on capability into to effective utilization of time
- Agents satisfaction
- Dynamic Roles and Rights administration
- Business Analytics for intelligent reporting
- Secure authentication
- On the fly adaptation of system behavior