In today’s competitive landscape, insurers are focusing on getting products to market faster, quickly adapting products to meet consumer needs, controlling costs and improving operational efficiencies.
Recognizing this need for agility, accuracy and adaptability in the business environment, i3 Software introduces its latest application for the Property and Casualty line of the Insurance business – AgentWriter©.
Web-based solution, supporting policy processing transactions like application data capture, qualification and quote management.
Single sign-on feature enabling simultaneous access to multiple transactions and applications
Enables continuous improvements and changes in the underwriting process with the new i3 Rules Engine – a flexible and adaptable rules engine.
Dashboards with single sign-on capability for multiple functionalities ie. the agency, underwriter & administrator.
- Instant feedback on policy application provides Agents/Brokers an edge to enroll more applications.
- Accuracy and consistency in underwriting decisions.
- Flexible rules engine that caters to carriers needs each time and helps collect statistics.
- Dashboard for tracking and utilization of key Performance indicators.
- Ability to make decisions based on workflow and data entry.
- Efficiency monitoring and performance of Agency and Underwriting departments.
- Helps streamline IT system access and centralizes user roles and scope.
AgentWriter© helps you stay ahead in an ever changing customer landscape by enabling you to meet customer expectations……quickly.